Photo restoration repair pricing starts at $45. Price depends on the level of damage. Please send in a scanned photo for a quote
Photo Restoration and Retouching Services
1. Pick up from our Woodbridge location.
2. Rush or Same day delivery in the GTA (To take advantage of this fast delivery service please pay for next day delivery in our order system and call to complete payment for the additional rush shipping.
3. Next-day delivery $11 within GTA (including Toronto, Vaughan, Brampton, Mississauga, etc.); For areas surrounding GTA (Barrie, Cobourg, Hamilton, Oakville, London, etc.) starts from $11; and to other parts of Ontario (Windsor, Peterborough, Sudbury, parts of Quebec, etc.) starts from $11. For other provinces, it starts from $15.
4. We ship within & outside of Canada
5. Order your own shipping company to pickup
6. We ship to Serving Throughout Canada Including Agincourt, Brockville, Burlington, Calgary, Cambridge, Charlesbourg, Chatham, Cobourg, Collingwood, Drummondville, Dryden,Edmonton, Etobicoke, Fort Mcmurray, Fort St. John, Fredericton, Georgetown, Granby, Guelph, Halifax, Hamilton, Kentville, Kingston, Kitchener, Lafontaine, Langford, Leamington, Lethbridge, Lindsay, Lloydminster, London, Markham, Milton, Montreal, Mount Pearl, Nanaimo, New Glasgow, New Westminister, Newmarket, Niagara Falls, North York, Oakville, Orangeville, Orillia, Oshawa, Ottawa, Owen Sound, Parksville, Parry Sound, Pembroke, Penticton, Peterborough, Pointe-claire, Port Coquitlam, Port Elgin, Prince Albert, Prince George, Quebec City, Quesnel, Regina, Rexdale, Richmond, Richmond Hill, Saint John, Sarnia, Saskatoon, Sault Ste. Marie,design, Sherbrooke, Sherwood Park, St. Albert, St. Catharines, St. Hyacinthe, St. John's, St. Laurent, St-george, Stratford, Sudbury, Surrey, Sydney, Thunder Bay, Timmins, Toronto, Vancouver, Vaughan, Vernon, Victoria, Victoriaville, Virgil, Wallaceburg, Wasaga Beach, Waterloo, Welland, Whistler, Windsor, Winnipeg, Woodbridge, Woodstock etc.
Upload your very large file here
File Format we Accept:
*.tiff, *.eps, *.ai, *.psd, *.pdf, *.jpg, *.png, CorelDraw, Microsoft Word, Power Point, Microsoft publisher.
Adobe Illustrator - Save file as *.pdf using press setting or an *.eps format. Images should be embedded; all fonts must be converted to outlines.
Adobe Photoshop - Layers flattened and save as *.tiff documents.
CorelDraw - Save as high resolution *.pdf or *.eps format. All fonts must be converted to curves.
Resolution: All files must be created at a minimum of 150dpi resolution. Lower resolution it could result in low image quality.
Colour Mode: For better colour reproduction, please provide your artwork/image in CMYK colour mode (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, & blacK) and RGB colour mode (Red, Green, & Blue). All black and white graphics must be provided in grayscale.
Bleed: For bleed, please add 0.25" to the edge of your artwork in order to provide room for cutting.
For example: if you want 4"x6" postcard, design at 4.25"x 6.25". Do not place any image or text on the outer most 0.25", because it will be cut off.
For Optimum colour output please observe the following rules:
For Solid Black Colour
If you are using a rich black in a backgrounds & large areas, do NOT use 100K and expect to get rich black, you will get a grayish black. Instead, use: 40C / 30M / 0Y / 100K. Exception to this rule is type: for written type, use ONLY 100K, 0C 0M 0Y.
Do NOT use too much magenta or you may receive a purple colour. Use: 100C 60M and to make it darker ADD 40K.
Do NOT use too much cyan or you may receive a blue colour. Even if your print came out purple before it may become blue next time. Use: 60C 100M and to make it darker ADD black to a MAXIMUM of 40K.
Availability: In stockOut of stock
TD Images provide true quality super photo enlargement printing (photo blow up) from your digital camera. We simply turn your picture into an amazing photo poster, any size. We can create digital photo enlargements from your 4×6 picture and turn it into 11×14, 16×20, 24×36 or larger poster on archival photo paper.
Unlike conventional photography, there is no grainy appearance as the image gets bigger as our system eliminates dot separation. TD Images digital photo enlargement poster is good for family photos, graduation photos, wedding photos, collage or your pet photo.
Please note you can order any size
Photo Finishing: Your photo enlargements could be finished for hanging on the wall by plaque framing or dry mounting it onto a foam board. These are contemporary ways to display your printed photo poster instead of the regular wooden frame.
Order today. Email or upload your digital photo now. If you have a hard picture copy only, bring or mail it in or scan and email. We will confirm the cost before production plus we ship directly to your door step or you pickup from our location.
Availability: In stockOut of stock
Turn your favorite Picture into a quality photo giant canvas art prints
We turn your favorite photos & artwork into a beautiful wrapped canvas prints. Order custom super large museum quality photo canvas art print today.
Custom enlarged printing on art canvas makes your original photo looks like artistic oil paintings and when stretched on wood will be ready to hang on the wall.
We enlarge regular 4 x 6 picture or digital camera photo into a large photo canvas art prints. Change canvas photo prints from colour into sepia or black & white.
You have 2 photo canvas options to choose from:
- Roll canvas – Print only. No finishing (Unwrapped canvas)
- Stretched Canvas Mounting – This is stretching your canvas image on 4 pre-made pieces of fine wood to complete the finishing. This stretching comes in either thin wood or thicker wood frames to choose from.
Regular canvas stretch 0.75″ thick: The image spreads until the edge of the stretcher bar so it is stapled at the back with white edge finishing.
Wrap Around canvas stretch 0.75″ thick: Same as above, but this time the enlarged image goes around the stretcher bar and gets stapled at the back (Thin canvas wrap).
Gallery Canvas stretch 1.5″ thick: Here the enlarged photo/image is wrapped around a thicker stretcher bar and stapled at the back, giving it a more modern and polished look. (Gallery canvas wrap). This finishing type is also recommended for larger image sizes because of its strength.